1. Tell us a little about foster care here in the U.S.
2. How did you get started working and helping these children?
3. Who are these foster children that you work with?
4. Why is it important to find parents or blood relatives of foster children?
5. Why can't these children just stay in foster care?
6. What are some of the worst problems for foster children?
7. How does your organization get these foster children cases?
8. Do you work for private or state-run agencies?
9. What happens to children when foster agencies can't find blood relatives to care for them and their only known relatives are deemed unfit to provide care?
10. What solutions exist to help with this problem?
11. How could people become involved in helping these children?
Download Richard Villasana's radio interview questions in PDF format.